Monday, March 2, 2009

AHHH Real Monsters

Not going to lie to you last week was no bueno for multiple multiple reasons.  But it ended well so that's all that matters.  
I should be working on a review right now but I'm taking a break instead.  
I finally am going to get to volunteer at the Provo City Library tomorrow so I'm so excited.  I've always wanted to work in the library.  
Also, I decided on a career, I think for real this time.  But my Bishop said it's ok if I change my mind again.  Anyways I want to be a meteorrlogist and work for NASA.  Wouldn't that be AWESOME?  
Also I looked really good yesterday, I just thought you should all know.  But today I don't look so great.  
I'm really busy this week so I hope I can get everything done.  
Anyways...I'm also moving next fall into the same condos Lindsey lives in and that's exciting.  The ward seems to be great too.  
And what else...I had the flu type a a couple weeks ago but don't worry i'm all cought up in school and even ahead.  So that is good.  
And I missed a test while I was sick so I went in and made it up and got 89% and that was better than the class average so I feel really good about that especially since I missed like 3 or 4 days of instruction (I can't rememeber).  
And I got a 91% on the American Heritage test, which made me the curve ruiner i found out.  Oh well I better just continue to do better than everyone else to keep my good grade.  
I really like that class.  
Ok BYE

3 comments:

Docface said...

Wow! I love it when you are the curve ruiner!

Unknown said...

Sometimes I think you misspell things on purpose to drive me crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvDkwigMDkQ&feature=related

enjoy.

Anonymous said...

When will you post again ? Been looking forward to this !