Ok sorry for this not being every week but here it is the whole shebang about my friend Shirley. Her answer is bolded and when Allan tried to answer for her it is italicized. Also thanks Lindsey for your help. Also it won't let me upload any pictures right now so sorry your blog post is not as cool Shirley.
What is your full name? Shirley (she told me her whole first name but for safety I will only put her first name)
2. When is your birthday? June 7
3. If there was a zombie velociraptor apocalypse what would you do? I would cry, I’m not gonna lie. I’d freak out.
4. What is your favorite color? Green, definitely.
5. Favorite movie? The Princess Diaries, or Josie and the Pussycats
6. Favorite Book? Um… the one about artichokes… Allen- goodnight moon. Shirley- Fox in Socks!
7. What is your favorite food? Allen- beans Shirley- no, chicken sopes. You can’t just eat one.
8. What was your favorite TV show as a younger person? Allen- Saved by the Bell Shirley- Oh yeah. I don’t think there is an episode I haven’t watched, and both movies. I like how Slater was Italian and then he became Mexican.
9. What is your major? Math Education
10. Where are you from? Originally Azuza, CA. A to Z in the USA. (Aztecs for life!)
11. What do you like to do for fun? Laugh, and cry when I laugh. That is pretty much the funnest thing ever. And play Harry Potter Clue.
12. Favorite Band? I have a top three. Not in any particular order: Coldplay, Dashboard Confessional, and U2 surprisingly.
13. Favorite Sculpture? (Weird confused look.) Sculpture? The one on campus with the kids. Or the Indian, that one is pretty weird.
14. Favorite Architecture? The Getty Museum Allen- I thought you were going to say the San Diego Temple. Shirley- I like it, but I’ve never been so mesmerized by architecture until I went to the Getty Museum. It’s so aesthetically pleasing. When you look at it, it makes you happy.
15. Which Ninja Turtle Would you be? Which one had nun chucks? (Michelangelo) Him.
16. If you could be a character on any TV show who/what would you be? Either Phoebe just because she is so funny or Pam just because she has Jim.
17. If you could date any celebrity who would you date? Chris Pine
18. Two historical dates? The day my parents met, I think that would be interesting to see; and, what else is interesting about history (Lindsey judged her)? I would go to… I don’t know, I can’t make a decision… when Martin Luther King, Jr. gave his “I Have a Dream” speech. Or when they sign the Declaration of Independence.