Friday, May 22, 2009

Hmm


I need a way to make some extra cash on the side of my job so that I don't just work to live.  I need money for fun too.  I think that is fair.  All work and no play makes Alicia go crazy.  I could sell Mary Kay except I don't think I'd be very good at it.  I really don't think I'm pushy enough.
Or I could do yard work for people or babysit, but I'd rather do something more fun and less demanding.  
I could sell headbands.  I make headbands, because it's fun, so I could sell them I suppose.  
What do you think?  Are they good enough to sell?   yeah it's kind of hard to see but it's red with a black feathery pouf and a dark red star burst of crystals.

I'll take more pictures and put them up later.

5 comments:

Docface said...

Here are two websites where you can sell handmade stuff.
Etsy.com
Hyenacart.com (this one costs $5 per month to have a space on it.)

I think you could sell some stuff on there easily!

kelzone said...

do it! i'd buy one...if i had money...that is sad-we both work but have no money to spare...i miss you

Jenessa said...

DO IT! Or you could always do a birthday party business :)

alirara said...

Jenessa if you wanted to do that this summer I would definitely be up for it. Also you should change your name to Mrs Milward

Unknown said...

Hmm... you need to update. And I want to do a birthday party business with you and Jenessa!