My brother is getting married Sat. His fiance his flippin' awesome! Her name is Jessica and she's really cute and cool and she went to BYU and graduated and is a teacher now in AZ and she came to my 21st BDay party with Tyler in Provo so it was awesome. And now we are going to be sisters forever (wahahaha yep you're stuck with me Jessica)..SO here's a list of things from our childhood of things that are either funny or good. but after rereading the list I think I just wanted to take a stroll down memory lane since we're all growing up now... But it's a good thing because I get a new sister! :)
- Aloe Vera and the neighbor's house
- Boxing with mittens and sleeping bags
- clown makeup (with the horse...)
- "MMMRRHMM" (whilst shaking fist)
- "Mom can I use my new shampoo?"
- "Mortos, You Die!!"
- Scott Kills
- Lehi's Vision
- New Years FHE
- Our copy of the illustrated Book of Mormon from which we would put on scripture plays for our family
- Penny Hunting so we could buy things from the Leslie Pool store
- Teaching me the 9th Article of Faith
- Death of a Tyler
- "Dance do do do do Dance..."
- ironically named laughing contests
- "ya ya ya big baaby"
There's more but It would take 21 years to write everything down. But I love you Tyler, Happy Marriage!! Don't be dumb! :D Love Alicia
Ok and the challenge for this month is two letters to someone you don't normally write to (could be like a parent or a sibling or a stranger...you decide :)) and tell them how much you appreciate them and how they've influenced you in your life. It doesn't have to be long and you don't have to tell me to who or what you said.