Thursday, April 5, 2012

April: It's a Great Month

Think about it...

This month I get to marry the bestest guy in the whole world.  Really I am so dearly in love with him.  And I just know we're gonna be the happiest people together.  DANG people I am so extremely blessed to have him in my life.  You have no idea.

This month I graduate.  Think of all those posts where I have wasted your life making you read about how much I am not enjoying or I am enjoying school.  But now it's all over and I can start making the big bucks...as a teacher.

This month I get married for time and all eternity to Adrian.

This month I got a teaching job.  Yep just signed the contract today and I start in April.  It's crazy.  I will be able to support my family as Adrian goes through school still.  And I get to teach.  And that is fun, hard, but rewarding.

This month I get married to la creme de la creme.

This month I get my first spring break since March 2007.  Nuff said.

This month I get married to the guy who is all that and a bag of chips, & the bomb.com,

This month it starts warming up and the weather is just perfect for an outdoor reception.

This month I get married to the man who is so silly and hilarious, so intelligent, so loving, so insightful, so hard working, so diligent, so loving, (and I could just go on and on) so perfect for me in every way.

This month is a great month.

This month I start my marriage with Adrian!

This month I get to meet my future parent-in-laws.  I am excited because their kids are awesome, meaning they must be so awesome!

This month is going to be a great month...oh and did I mention that I'm getting MARRIED!?

4 comments:

Lindsey Reynolds said...

Wait what? You're getting MARRIED??? When!?!?!?! May? June? August?

Celeste said...

You're getting married? I think that last sentence totally caught me off guard, for cereal? ;)

Anonymous said...

So proud of you!

Ruth said...

so happy for your new job, new marriage to come, new journey and adventures! God bless you in all!

There was an error in this gadget