Monday, June 9, 2008

He could still starve, give him fish too

So you know that saying "If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day, but if you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime." I'm here to tell you tht's bull crap (please excuse my language) Because taking it literally you can know how to fish, like me, but never catch anything when you do go fishing, like me. So you see that is horrible you just torture the guy with the thought of food. And he'll never get any food so you'd better at least give him a fish too.

And You can give someone the tools and the training to do something but it doesn't mean that they'll be good at it. Like me. I tried to cut my bangs with the razor Tracy gave me. Bad idea. Well they aren't that bad. but they are uneven. and kinda straight across.with one long section at the end. Oh well

6 comments:

Docface said...

It is the same with chickens. You had better give a man a chicken instead of a chick because it takes a chick 5-6 months before it starts to lay eggs. So you had better give the man something to eat in the meantime.
Go to the beauty school.

Jenna said...

Hmm so is this a comment on social welfare also?

Anonymous said...

Um am I smart enough or informed enough to make a comment on social welfare?

Anonymous said...

Hello young lady, you seem smart enough to make a commentary on anything you'd like.

Unknown said...

I agree with the gentleman. How is your back?

Docface said...

mom, the guy could just kill the chick and it that. he would still be hungry, and he'd be a chicken killer, but at least he'd have food.
and alicia, you are forgiven