Thursday, July 24, 2008

Different names for ME

1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): Misty None
2. My gangsta name (favorite ice cream and favorite cookie): Moose Tracks Chocolate Chip
3. My "fly girl" name (1st inital of my 1st name and 1st 3 letters of my last): A Rey
4. My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Red Horse
5. My soap opera name (middle name and city you were born): Mae Phoenix
6. My star wars name (1st 3 letters of your last name & 1st 2 letters of your 1st name): Reyal
7. My superhero name (2nd Fav. color & favorite drink with "The" in the front): The Blue
Pomegranite Paradise
8. My nascar name (1st names of your grandfathers): Glen Elmer
9. My lounge Singer name (name of your fav. perfume/cologne & fav. candy): Allure Reese
10. My witness protection name (mother's and father's middle name): Mae Eugene
My favorite is my Lounge Singer Name

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am going to do this on here so other people can see how funny it is that so many of ours are the same or very similar.

1. Misty Schwinn (I have a bike. Its a Jaguar Schwinn though so maybe Misty Jaguar?)
2.Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Chocolate Chip (I could never be a gangsta)
3. L-Rey
4. Turquoise Dolphin
5. Marie Phoenix
6. Reyli
7. The I don't know what my Second Favorite Color is Water
8. Glen Elmer
9. I don't have favorites of these things...
10. Mae Eugene (Shush, we can never go into witness protection together... it'll be too confusing)

Chelsea said...

Too bad my Star Wars name would be Schch.