Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm insanely poor

Why does it cost so much money to become a teacher, but teachers make so little money?

I need another job or something. I don't know what to do. Maybe I'll end up having to just go to school next fall and student teach next winter so that I can earn some money.

I have too much thinking to do right now. But if you want to send me money or gold I'd appreciate it. ;)

I just want to graduate.

But I did decide to do my student teaching in Salt Lake so I will be moving up there whenever I student teach. This is because I really don't want to student teach at Provo High. It's a long story. but I don't feel like explaining it right now.

2 comments:

Ernesto David Lazalde said...

Hey, speaking of gold, Matt and I are thinking of going gold panning sometime. Perhaps you should join us, lol.

Anyway, good luck with the student teaching!

Bekah said...

Well, should you have any problem finding a place to stay in Salt Lake, you are welcome to stay at our apartment until you find some place to stay...whenever it is that you do your student teaching.

There was an error in this gadget