Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Movies

How about movies everyone should see? Some movies you should see once and then maybe you're good for the rest of your life with them others are movies you can enjoy over and over again Here are some of my favorite movies

  • Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Wizard of Oz
  • The Sound of Music
  • Napoleon Dynomite
  • Thouroughly Modern Millie
  • An Affair to Remember
  • Breakfast at Tiffany's
  • PS I Love you
  • That Movie I love with Bette Davis in it
  • The original The Women (just so you know how much better it is than the remake) (this also has Bette Davis but not the one I'm thinking of)
  • A Film Noir (any one will do they are just very good)
  • Charade
  • the original Psycho
  • North by Northwest
  • Jurassic Park 1
  • Beauty and The Beast
  • Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  • Batman (with Michael Keaton as Batman)
  • Back to the Future
  • Indiana Jones
  • Darby O'Gill and the Little People
  • Muppet Christmas Carol
  • The Muppet Movie
  • The Muppet movie where they visit the Fraggles
  • It's a Wonderful Life
  • John Wayne Movies
  • Stand and Deliver (because I had to watch it every year of my public education from 7th grade on I think everyone should suffer)
  • To Kill a Mockingbird
  • Harry Potter

There are probably more but I can't think of them right now

No comments: