- Missionaries (awesome because they are going on a mission to teach and preach and serve as missionaries do)
- Trina (she is very nice)
- Crazy kitchen workers (sometimes they make me chuckle)
- The friendships I have made there (yes I have friends at work)
- How working at the MTC has made me come out of my shell. I had to in order to use the nepotism that occurs there in my favor (haha)
- I'm making pretty good money
- I can work holidays for double time
- Sometimes I'm allowed to work 40 hours a week
- It's pretty easy to get work off
- Sunday Breakfast (Best Shift Ever! You can eat whatever you want and I like to do the trash, I don't know why but I do)
- Sometimes you get to meet General Authorities It's pretty Rad.
- Occasionally they give us the leftovers
- Oranges the oranges the MTC has had lately have been really delicious
Monday, November 30, 2009
Works for Me
I said I would post about what I like about work But don't forget to read and comment on what I don't like about work, which I wrote below. Because that is still on my mind.