For my birthday this year, my friends and I have decided to go out and eat sushi. This is the plan because I have never eaten real sushi before and most my friends really like it. I hope you can make it to the party. Afterward, we're going to Guru's to sing karaoke.
I actually wasn't very excited to turn 22 because really it just means you're officially an adult. After 21, there isn't anything legally I can't do because of my age, (that I'm aware of) except maybe rent a car. But that's not a big deal really.
22 was promising to just make me feel old and lame.
Well this sushi thing got me thinking, "what could I do to make 22 seem better?" And I came up with this idea:do 22 things I have never done before. Make my 23rd (technically) year of life full of adventures.
I made a list. It's epic. Some things are still under construction and such, and I actually haven't picked a 22nd thing because I don't want to be too hasty. Here's my list:
- Go kayaking
- LICK a Tootsie Pop to the center (possibly count the licks)
- Build a telescope
- Design and Make my own article of clothing
- Tour the East Coast (from Florida to Maine)*
- Sit in on a session of Congress
- Go to Harry Potter World/ Watch the entire (both parts) 7th Harry Potter Movie
- Hike Mount Timpanogos (not sure of spelling)
- Walk on a Glacier
- Do 100 hours of service
- Bike some significant distance (like a century that isn't mountain biking)
- Visit all the temples in Utah
- Read the Holy Bible cover to cover
- Build an Igloo
- Eat sushi
- Take a picture EVERYDAY
- Write in my Journal EVERYDAY
- Leave the country
- Take a backpacking trip
- Catch a fish