Ok since I last posted I...
- quit my job at the MTC (sweet freedom)
- Got a job doing early morning custodial on campus
- Started the semester with 20.5 credits
- Started today by dropping a credit (goodbye Chem 107)
- Went on a two week geology camp for one of my classes 2 weeks before the semester started
- Applied for a tutoring job (fingers crossed)
My brother Aaron (mentioned in the post before) Got married!! On me mum's birthday!
It was super awesome and exciting and now I have a new sister (Korina) and a neice and nephew (Shiane and Kyle). Yeah!! They are awesome and such a cute little family.
Now for the bad news...Pretty sure I'm having a nervous breakdown. How can school already be so stressful when we've only been in for a week? It's totally uncool. This is part of the reason I dropped Chem 107. Another reason being that they wanted me to pay $40 to join a website and guess who doesn't have the money. Um oh yeah, me. Not working for a month and a half but still paying bills will make you poorer than Anne. (probably no one will get that joke but it's from french class in high school; "Pauvre Anne").
Cha I need a big huge chocolate cake please. With Reese's baked into it. Oh my that sounds too good to be true.
Ok Imma post something happy now.