Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Old Man is Snoring

It's raining today.  I like the rain.  Even though my toes get cold.

I don't like the rain when I have to walk to and from work in it and I have so many other things I need to do and my hair looks crazy because that's what my hair does.

Oh well C'est la Vie.

In other news I have updated my List.

See my birthday is on Sunday and I'm not going to have time to finish all the things I've wanted to.  

I'll probably post a more thoughtful and insightful post about this year and my list on my birthday.  But just know that I am working on it still and things are coming nicely, and hopefully I can find some  more new goals that I can complete before Sunday.

my huge hideous feet
Like this Friday I'm going Latin Dancing.

I'm super nervous because Adrian can dance and I cannot and I have big feet so I will probably step on him a lot and he'll be like "You have huge feet."  

No he won't say that, and he won't think it either but I probably would if I were him.

Anyways.  I also rolled my R so that was good.


No comments: