Saturday, April 26, 2008

:C

Tom left yesterday and I am very sad. I cried, yes.. I was doing very good about not crying until I told Jenessa I wasn't going to work and she goes "It makes sense. Are you ok?" And then I was like "Yes" but my voice cracked and she gave me a hug and I left to go tell Tom goodbye because he left at 5:30 in the morning. (Don't worry I wouldn't have gone to work anyways because I was sick on the verge of throwing up.) And I didn't start crying until I was over there and I hugged him. It was very sad. I miss him a lot. He was my best friend at school and now he's gone. And I won't get to see him for 2 and a half years. I don't know what to do with my life now we did everything together. I cried all day yesterday pretty much not continuously, but throughout the day. So sorry if you called me and I was mean to you. It's because you asked me about Tom and I didn't want to talk about it because I don't like crying in front of people. And especially not while I'm on the phone with them. Plus I had a lot of cleaning and packing I had to do plus I was exhausted to the max in every possible way. I don't know how this is going to work, I missed him as soon as he turned to get on the shuttle.

No comments: