Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Playlist

I don't have an IPOD or a most played list but I know the songs I play the most. They aren't in any order. Well just the order they are on my playlist.




  1. Bubbly ~ Colbie Caillat - "You make me smile please stay for awhile now."

  2. Everytime We Touch ~ Cascada - "Everytime we touch I get this feeling..."

  3. The Way I Am ~ Ingrid Michaelson - "Cuz I love the way you say good morning, and you take the way I am."

  4. The Hat ~ Ingrid Michaelson - "I should tell you that you were my first love."

  5. Kiss Me ~ Sixpence None the Richer - "Kiss Me, beneath the milky twilight..."

  6. Kiss The Girl ~ Samuel E. Wright (from Little Mermaid) - "Go on and Kiss the girl, don't stop now don't try to hide it how you wanna kiss the girl.

  7. The Luckiest ~ Ben Folds -"I love you more than I have ever found the way to say to you"

  8. Breathless - The Corrs - "Go on go on come on leave me breathless take me tease me and I been feeling make me long for your kiss."

  9. You Belong to Me ~ Jason Wade - "I'll be so alone without you, maybe you'll be lonesome too."

  10. It's All About You ~ McFly - "If You deny me one of your kisses don't know what I'll do."

  11. Must Have Done Something Right ~ Relient K - "I know that it's so cliche to tell you that everyday with you is the new best day of my life."

  12. My Girl ~ Tell me who it is and I'll give you a surprise!! - "I got sunshine on a cloudy day, When it's cold outside I got the month of May."

  13. For The Longest Time ~ This one too (get both and you get two surprises) - "I'm so inspired by you."

  14. Everywhere~ Yellowcard - "And when I catch my breath it's you I breath."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your last surprise was lame. So I refuse to tell you. But the Corrs lyrics go a little something like this, "go on, go on, come on leave me breathless, tempt me, tease me, until
I can't deny this LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIN' Feelin' make me long for your kiss." So there. You are welcome for the grand majority of your playlist :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.