Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Frank


Frank would be the best blog title.

Because for one thing it's a real name.

And for another thing, it tells us how you will be writing, which is 'frankly.'

I rest my case.

Anyways, this semester is creeping up on me and causing me much anxiety. You know what else is giving me an ulcer? My job.

I should be getting up at 3 everyday so I can get ready and then get to work on time. But lately I have been late a lot. Waking up at 4:34 when you should be there at 4:30 at the latest is not a good idea. I apologized to my boss for being the worst employee ever and she said "You're not. You get extras done that I can't ever get anyone else to do. And I walked through your area today. It looked good." She's the best. I love her.

This doesn't mean I'll be waking up late everyday still. That's just not how I like to be. But it does make me feel a little better.

maybe if I had this alarm clock then I wouldn't have trouble waking up on time.

2 comments:

Ace Rey said...

Are these pictures you've been posting supposed to be gift suggestions for the upcoming holiday?

alirara said...

Yes please get me a happy little toy phone. How will I know when I win a billion dollars if I don't even have the phone they'll call me on!? ;)