Thursday, October 14, 2010

Excuse me sir, are you a magnet?

Oh my goodness, I have never laughed so much in Physics as I did this morning. It was fun. A good start to my day. A day where all day I've been extremely tired. I feel bad because I was sitting in the front row of Geomorphology and I kept nodding off. Super embarrassing.
Well anyways I'm probably just procrastinating right now and I shouldn't be.
Tomorrow I'm going to Death Valley. When I told the boys in my physics group that one of them said "I'm afraid for you." haha so funny.
Here's a joke they told: Why was the skier crying? Because he got hit in the face with a snowball.

It's funny because it's not funny and dumb that someone would actually publish that in a joke book. Hahaha.

Ok and when that guy left he was like "Bye Alicia. Don't die in Death Valley."
I said I would try not to.

No comments: