Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Beautiful Mess

Sooo I know I just said I don't want to write about boys I'm dating and I still kind of feel like that but I do want to tell you guys something...

I'm dating this guy now.

He is awesome!

His accent is really cute.

You're jealous, but in an "I'm happy for you" kind of way right? 

Please? 

It's kind of a crazy story that maybe I will share with you another day.

But I'm happy, really happy.  

Today he played me a song on the guitar while he sang.  

I'm melting, but in a good way.

Not like a wicked witch kind of way.  

I hope you are all happy too.  Because I want you to be.  

Because I love you all.

Does he know what he has gotten himself into...?

1 comment:

Docface said...

You should have written about how you made him wait for the space of 45 min.