Friday, September 30, 2011

Les Choses

That's french for things.  IDK if I spelled it right because it's been awhile.

I want a car so badly that it hurts to think about how I don't think I'll ever be able to afford one.  

I'm not going to complete my list because there's just no time and I don't have a car.

Stupid cars.

Stupid.

Cars.

I wish I could fly.

But I don't need a car.  I haven't needed a car the last 5 years of my life, why should I need a car now?


OO wow this post is a lot more whiny than I would have liked.

On a more happier note.  Adrian and I (Adrian=Boyfriend) are going to have a picnic tonight after I get out of work.  I'm quite excited.  Really excited actually.  Because we have really busy opposite schedules we don't get to see each other that much during the week.

Also, this weekend is General Conference.  Watch it and be uplifted.  It will uplift you and make you happy. I promise.

And I promise I'm super happy really I am.

Last time I was in an artsy craftsy mood I made tons of pinatas for a HP8 party!
I'm feeling in an artsy craftsy mood.  I want to make something.  I want to make some decorations for my room.  Those tissue paper balls that hang from the ceiling.  I think they would look cool over my bed.  And I need some kind of wall art.  IDK I'll figure something out.  Do you have any ideas of what I should do?

Also I want to make cheesecake, but I already have the best recipe for cheesecake.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you want me to get you some French artwork? Send me your address.

Does Adrian have a car?

Remember I got a small auto loan from Deseret First Credit Union and bought a car I found on Craigslist. Just sayin' if you decide that you REALLY do need a car.